Friday, December 14, 2007

Me!

Hi! I'm Bekah! This is my 1st post in my awesome kick-ass blog. Yes, I know I'm a nerd, but I guess I didn't really know how to start this off!

So basically, I'm a teenage girl who is obsessed with theatre (thus the name theatreobsessed.) I perform in community and professional theatre productions across my city. I don't do school productions because apperantly I'm not good enough. (But I can make professional and community shows just fine, that makes sense right?)

But anyway, I also teach acting classes at a YMCA and have just been cast as Madame de la Grande Bouche (the opera singing wardrobe) and the Mrs. Potts understudy in a local professional youth theatre. I plan on writing quite a bit about this but rehearsals don't start until January 5th. Until then I'll probably write of some of my favorite and most interesting performance situations.

Easy as Do, Re,
Bekah

2 comments:

neerajGuru said...

hi this neeraj i saw u on the net u r looking very quit i want to friendship with u send me message on neeraj_rinku26_79@yahoo.com
have a nice day by

neerajGuru said...

hello bekah this is neeraj from india i have send u 1 comments in the early morning actually i hope u got my message if u gor please send me reply i want u friendship with u basically i multimedia faculty in india in two colleges so cal me i will waiting for u